With our tailored and flexible waste removal service you only pay for the amount of space you require.
Our prices include the costs for two guys to labour, the responsible disposal of the waste and a sweep up at the end. We pride ourselves on transparency, there are no hidden costs!
PRICES DEPENDS ON:
- Van Size Required
- Number of People Required to Help for loading.
- Stairs or Lift involves in the property and distance from parking to Property.
- Distance & Milage From 1 location to other disposal location.
- Dismantling and Reassembling Service.
- Hourly Rates within 5 Miles Radius.
- Extra Miles Does charge £1.5/Mile.
- Minimum Booking 30 Mintutes to 2 Hours
- Notice Of Booking.
What We do
Builders Waste Clearance
Christmas Tree Recycling
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read these terms & conditions.
- Prices are based on volume and weight of your rubbish.
- Every job has loading time allowance.
- Our vans can load up to 1.7 tonnes regardless of volume.
- Our vans can load up to 16 cubic yards of rubbish, but not exceeding 1.7 tonnes of weight.
- 1 bag of rubble is about 30kg, 1 bag of soil is about 40kg, 1 bag of mixed rubble with other building materials is about 30kg.
- 1 bag = builders rubble sack.
- We always confirm a price with a client prior we start a job so you will know the cost before and if you will confirm it only then we will proceed with rubbish removal.
- All prices are subject to VAT.
- Extra time will be charged £10 per 10 minutes.
- Domestic fridges from £25
- Mattress £15
- Commercial fridges from £50